Friday, July 31, 2009

It works!!

It's been a really busy and productive week for me but I've fallen a little bit behind on my updates. I'm not going to be able to write anything too useful today but I wanted to add some credibility to all of my previous posts. I can finally tell you that everything I've been writing about actually does WORK! I received an offer this past tuesday which I accepted at a major consulting firm. Through networking, research and good interviews, I was able to secure a position doing something that I want to do instead of being stuck working just to survive. It took almost exactly 2 months from when I moved to DC to this offer which more than justified my leap of faith move. More to come next week, I will be continuing writing about my experiences at an entry-level position and reviewing resumes and cover letters. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment